Our safari camps are small and exclusive and located in remote areas of Mana Pools which happily already minimises the risk factors of Covid-19. We have also implemented the following Covid-19 protocols to make your safari stay with as safe as possible, and give you peace of mind whilst you enjoy your vacation with us:
- All staff, including professional guides, have a Covid-19 test before new guests arrive at camp.
- Temperature checks are done daily for all staff and guests.
- All staff wash their hands regularly and thoroughly throughout the day.
- All kitchen, housekeeping and service staff wear gloves and masks at all time.
- All guests rooms, camp areas and vehicles are cleaned thoroughly each day.
- Hand sanitizers are available in guests room and around the camp.
- Each group of guests who are travelling together will have their own private table for dining at all meals.
- Each group of guests who are travelling together will have their own private vehicle for game drives.
- Professional guides do not wear masks on game drives or walks as these are open-air activities with minimal risk factors.